SSO for Thick Clients
Maximize your Okta investment and extend Okta's capability to use Single Sign-On for traditional Thick Client apps.
What is TecSSO for?
Traditional thick client apps, including desktop or mainframe apps, use external identity stores and do not have federation capabilities. Passwords for all these apps are unique and the user has to remember all of them.
Tecnics Single Sign-On (TecSSO) is an all-in-one solution which addresses the thick client use-case for Okta users. TecSSO enables a seamless Single Sign-On experience for users, so that they don’t have to remember every password
- Single dashboard for all thick-client and webapps
- Easy configurability of applications on dashboard
- Launch apps without manually entering passwords
- Seamless sign-on experience for users
- Complex login scnerios handled with ease
- Audit trail of all activities
- Built with adherence to Okta’s Sign-on and Access policies
Massive Productivity increase
Users don’t have to remember each pasword and enter them every time they log into various apps
Reduced calls to helpdesk
Calls to helpdesk to retrieve forgotten passwords significantly reduced
Users can login to TecSSO App with their Okta credentials. After login, users will be taken to TecSSO dashboard from where they can access all apps (Thick Client Apps or Okta Apps) with single click without having to enter or remember the credentials.
If the users are logged into TecSSO, they also get a seamless SSO experience for Okta apps.
TecSSO dashboard shows all the applications that users have access to. Apart from the thick client apps, dashboard can be used to launch Okta protected apps as well.
Yes. Our PS team will discuss your unique launch sequence requirements and accordingly configure TecSSO to auto launch the apps in a sequence.
- Windows 10
- .NET Framework 4.7.2+
- Access to Windows 10 machine with thick client apps installed
- Okta tenant with active users
- Temporary Admin access to Okta tenant to perform the required SSO configuration for thick client apps
- TecSSO executable is installed on Windows 10 machine